Frances is having contractions! When I got home from the elders' meeting they were about 15-20 minutes apart. Now they are about 10 minutes apart. I think we'll be heading to the hospital some time in the middle of the night.
This is Elijah's last night as the only child outside the womb. I wanted to hug and kiss him one last time at this stage before our family grows, but Frances said no. If you think I'm abdicating my role as a husband who is the head of the home, I want to see you try to defy your wife when she's having contractions.
Praise God the baby's coming! He's so good and children are a gift from the Lord! Please pray for us and we'll keep you posted.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER BETTER YET MEET HER IN PERSON!!! IM PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS. =) MOMMY I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
whoo-hoo! katie had her baby yesterday-a week and half early! praying for you guys!
congrats...i saw the picture of Hava from jenny and she's super cute. I want to hug her already!!
Post a Comment