The team losing reminded me how PJ and I need to teach Elijah how to lose to the glory of God and the proper place of competition and fan enthusiasm (especially considering the Lakers' 2 game losing streak in the playoffs).
Sunday, May 11, 2008
"Take me out to the ball game..."
Last night we headed to the new Nationals' ball park. The Lawrence's were kind to get the interns and their families tickets. It was Elijah's first time at a baseball game, he was fascinated with the new sights, and he did well considering we left at the bottom of the 8th inning, and despite the Nationals upsetting lost to the Florida Marlins (11-0).


The Lawrence's (minus 1, Sarah) watching intently.

The team losing reminded me how PJ and I need to teach Elijah how to lose to the glory of God and the proper place of competition and fan enthusiasm (especially considering the Lakers' 2 game losing streak in the playoffs).
The team losing reminded me how PJ and I need to teach Elijah how to lose to the glory of God and the proper place of competition and fan enthusiasm (especially considering the Lakers' 2 game losing streak in the playoffs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww my little man and your BIG belly...haha its cute. I want to take him to a baseball game one time...maybe later! I love you guys and cant wait to see you ALL!! Yay!
Awww... Rock cut his hair! He looks sooo cute. :)
Post a Comment