My cousin and sister left us comments about Elijah missing us. I read them and cried so much. It was embarrassing because I was taking care of Drew (the baby of the couple we are staying with), and Becca and her friend Joylane walked in as I was already done crying but I think my eyes were watery. I was still sad and wanting to cry but I wanted to play it off but just ended up telling them of the two comments, not intending to cry, but just ended up crying in front of them. I felt sad but also like a nerd.
Here are the two comments we got...
From Faye:
Your welcome i know it must be hard for you guys but know he misses you both a lot. the other day we outside and i was pushing him in his red wagon and we were about to go into the house cuz i was getting tired he's heavy ahheh..but as i was pulling him up he said, "Peepai down, down..." so i put him back down and he saw a white car driving by he kept on pointing down down to follow the yellow car as he yelled "Abba Abba" like telling the to wait for him. He thought it was kuya pj so he tried to get the cars attention. it made me really sad because he was yelling Abba Abba and waving his hands, he said Abba softly as the car drove away like he was thinking my Abba forgot about me he got a little sad but i told him don't worry he would see you guys soon. he loves you guys and misses you very much. thank you for your encouragement love you and miss you much!
*P_phunk.
From Jennifer (my sister):
Man you shut up with your song...it makes me more sad...you freak! And then i read Faye's comment to you and my eyes started tearing up...you change that song to a happy song...like Nacho!! haha j/k. Well since she told you a story about Elijah im gonna tell you one that is also sad, not to make you more sad, but because i've been wanting to tell you...im not sure if i told you this, but you will hear it again...on Friday when i picked him up we were at Thai Village, Me, Elijah, mom and Angie...were sitting there and im feeding him and he didnt want to eat anymore so were just talking about nonsense and Elijah was just looking around and he saw a man walk in back of him and he watched him until he walked out and Elijah said, "Abba, Abba" and every time he said it his voice would get lower...soon he started whispering "Abba" and he looked down when he walked out and he made his crying face...when he frowns...and he just put his head down and his eyes got really watery like he wanted to cry...it broke my heart, even now as im typing this...i tryed my best to get his mind off of "Abba" and i tryed to feed him more but he didnt want it...so he wanted "up, up" and then he was better! But just know that he does miss you guys and realizes that you guys are not around. He loves you guys and misses both of you!
Dude i told Rachel S...from work...this story and her eyes got really watery, she even had to wipe her tears before they came running down.
I LOVE YOU BOTH AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a sad blog...my eyes were tearing up again...never fails. I let Brenda read it and she started tearing up too. I love you sister and your not a loser...haha well you are but not in this case! =)
Haha... I like you said you're a nerd. Don't worry I cry when I watch Deal or No Deal... who is the bigger nerd now?!! Don't worry your baby will be with you soon!!!
Sad... I miss him right now too. You are a loser but not because of this. If it was because of this then that would make me a loser and we know I'm no loser!
ah poor little elijah, and poor abba and mama. Well soon and very soon you guys will be together again, as you wait I'm just imagining the reunion of you guys and how happy and joyful you guys will be and then I think about the day when we are reunited with Christ...oh that's going to be so much better. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment