Friday, January 25, 2008
Pajama Day!
I have to get use to going out in this cold weather, otherwise I will be held hostage in our apartment until Winter is over! Yesterday, Elijah and I spent the whole day in our PJ's (no pun intended).
He seemed happy in his PJ's all day.
As Elijah leans on my leg, those are my pink pj's, I wouldn't dare put a picture of me in my pink flannel pj's! :0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahaha you should put a picture up of you wearing them and you have to be wearing the top too...dude that would be soooo great!! I hate those ugly pj's...why would you buy those or who bought those for you? He is so cute in his little PJ's...i love him so...talk to him about me and mention my name so he doesn't forget who "Autie" is...=(
haha... i could see your pjs and your bare apt. in the background. get out of the house and take some pictures in the snow!
i love staying in my pajamas as well, it's great but then i feel like i wasn't productive =(
....the pink stripes are part of the legs?....for awhile i thought elijah was leaning on a couch!!!!oopps....sorry...no offense meant.. keep warm!!!!
Post a Comment