Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Tibayans date with Josh Gadd

Josh is such a delightful person to be around with. He came to CHBC two Sunday's ago, and after church we went out to lunch with him and our new friend Ian. We went to Fuddruckers, I've never been there and accidentally ordered a 1/2 lb. mushroom burger, forgetting that it is a 1/2 lb. of meat that I would stuff down my tummy! Oh boy, did I regret that! I felt sick the rest of the day. After stuffing a 1/2 lb of meat...Josh is crazy :)
West side for life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We usually have our date night on Friday's now, but this past Friday was different, we had a special guest.
PJ found this great little homey Italian restaurant...very yummy for my tummy (and for Key).
Our engaging conversation with our guest. The garlic cheese toast were so good.I had the fettuccine premivera. I love how PJ is stuffing his mouth in the background...silly lovely.
I made sure I had some room for desert, because I thought they had tiramisu, but they didn't that night :( so I settled for this scrumptious desert (I forgot the name of it).

It was a great night of talking and laughing with good'ol Josh. We are all excited that we have a familiar face to hangout with. He will soon get married and we hope to be there. I can't wait to meet his future "lovely". Thanks Josh for being a kind brother in Christ. We look forward for our double date with you and Amy.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

i like how kuya johnny is stuffing his mouth too. haha.

Gen said...

oh my Gadd...how I miss him so. well looks like you guys had lots of fun...=)

Yes...it means girl said...

awww..."Joshhhhhuuuuaaaaa...."

hahaha...memories....

Rubyellen said...

darn he is getting married!!! i had him in mind for a couple of people!!! haha...