Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas time

This year Christmas was at my sister Brenda's home. It was a great time of eating (we had posole and tamales...yummy!) and talking about each families year of review.

During the families review, PJ and I talked about our plans for D.C. and church planting. My pops gave their year review and mama answered some questions regarding her trial with cancer, she started crying when she spoke of it. I think all the sisters got teary. I'm so proud of her testimony with cancer, she encourages me to trust God more.

Valerie put together a hard game of Christmas jeopardy. I think our team won (Bob and I), thanks to Bob :)

Mama opening her gift from all of us--her long awaited camera. She was so excited and began taking pictures immediately.

Our gift to Kenedy. Brenda wanted us to get Kenedy a children's Bible so she can read to her, apparently Kenedy likes to be read to. I love this children's Bible, it has made me cry several times.
Auntie Amy loving on Kenedy. She is a good auntie :)
Our very own Alex Trebek.
Matt and Sam...cute kiddies.


My belly looks big!
My little monita (little doll).Grandpa and Lijah having fun.

No comments: