Sunday, January 6, 2008

Missing My Baby

My cute little son,
How I miss you so! I can't wait until you'll be here in my arms. Lord willing, we will be reunited with you on Jan.19th. I know it was a sacrifice to leave you in Cali for 2-3 weeks but the ride would have been harsh for you and we need time to get a little home ready for you. Daddy and I long to be with you. We both get sad at certain times. Mommy cries when she starts missing you. But we know this time apart is for His Kingdom and benefits all of us, including you. We still miss you and it hurts to think of you not being near but God is faithful and He knows what is best for all of us (you, me, abba, and Pan Dulce/Key). Can't wait to see you my little man. God bless you and enjoy your time with the family.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy/Abba


2 comments:

God is good! said...

I absolutely cant wait until you guys reunite, BUT at the same time i can because i will miss him tremendously! It hurts to say bye to him when im around him, because i know he is going to leave Auntie and go with Mommy and Abba...but it is ok. God is more satisfying then being with Elijah. Remember to glorify God and be patient as you wait for your little crazy man to be with you two.

I love the last picture of him vacuuming with only his diaper and shirt...little wet-back! haha love you both and i miss you! =)

The Zaportezas said...

awww...i know how you feel. i go through the same exact thing when we send mateo down to cali. but, do enjoy your alone time with pj. you wont have much of it once elijah comes.

im so excited to see what God has in store for you out in DC. i have a feeling you're gonna love it out there!