Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lunch date with daddy

Every Wednesday morning Elijah and I head to church for my small group study and for play time in the nursery for Elijah. Today was nice because we got to eat out with Abba after our meetings. Abba doesn't come home to eat lunch that much anymore because he usually has lunch with church staff or members (it's part of the internship). Elijah and I are excited that Abba gets to fellowship with church people but we LOVE it when we get him for lunch and dinner! YAY!

Today we headed to a chinese restaurant, that I didn't like so much but was happy I was there with my guys. After that, we headed to the church playground where I met other mommies and chatted for a few minutes. Elijah was with Abba playing around. Abba had to leave again so Elijah and I roamed the grounds for some fun. It was super windy today so Elijah's hair was everywhere, as you'll see in the pictures.
He immediately grew attached to this little buggy. He was fighting over the buggy with Emma, a little girl we met on the playground.He looked like a little drunk driver, stumbling out of his car.

Bye family and people from Cali!

3 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

He's a drunkenard already??? oh no!!!

God is good! said...

hahaha he's so cute...i miss him dearly...you and PJ too...today i thought about you guys when i was having dinner at Red Robin with a couple of girls...we were sitting there and i heard Michael Buble come on and it was your song, Home...oh boy, i got so sad and i told the girls that that song reminds me of you guys and then i texted PJ to let you guys know...the end!

I miss you guys and love you! =)

My name is Frances said...

Neens,
Oh no, did you say "drunkenard"??? Hahaha, that still makes me smile :) Remember how everyone else was silent and we were just dying on the couch? I think you had to read after me but you couldn't, hahaha too funny!