Wednesday, January 2, 2008

SURPRISE!

On Thursday I was surprised with a little cute baby shower. I really had no idea. I have to admit I was a bit sad about not being able to throw or have a baby shower for Pan Dulce (name is still being debated) but this definitely made a difference. Thanks ladies.

Taylor and Elijah wanting to be near the dog. Awh, Elijah will miss his friend.
All the yummy food, bad though, but I'm prego.

Sabrina saying "I'll get you Tibayan!!!"
All the ladies and kids that made me feel special before my adventure to D.C. Yay! THANK YOU.

2 comments:

Caleb B said...

ah you are very welcomed and i love the angry picture of sabrina. that's soo funny, she really looks mad (wait she always does). Pan Dulce better watch out!!

selle said...

aaaawwwwww...we miss you! don't forget to give me your address as soon as you get settled so i can send pan dulce some presents when she's here! :)